I stumbled across this song while watching Thor: The Dark World fan videos . I was procrastinating my life looking for some new music to ...

Melodic Mondays: Remember Me by Ivan Torrent

I stumbled across this song while watching Thor: The Dark World fan videos. I was procrastinating my life looking for some new music to post, and this song captivated me; so after I finished the video (which is also gorgeous and should be watched by everyone who’s seen the movie because there are spoilers), I searched out the song itself.



“Remember Me” is the perfect writing song: the sound of the music itself is gorgeous, plus the singer’s voice has such a lilting, storyteller’s quality that it really draws you into the music and the story behind it. I feel like this is another song that just has so much more to it, like you could write a whole novel based on it, and I’ve discovered that I really love things that hint at deeper meanings and bigger stories. :D

So what’d you think of this song? If you wrote a story based on it, how do you think you’d work the plotline? Hey, if you want, give it a start and post a few paragraphs in the comments! I’d love to read it. :)

Quick note: IT IS TAG WEEK AGAIN! *throws confetti* So, if all goes to plan, you should see me at least three more times this week with posts I’ve been given around the blogosphere. It’s gonna be fun, and I can’t wait to share these with you guys. :D



You may also like

6 comments:

  1. Good song. I'm adding it to my youtube playlist. (I use youtube for music streaming because I'm weird.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! And if you're weird, so am I, lol. I don't really like any of the other music streaming services. In my opinion, youtube is where it's at. :)

      Delete
  2. YES. THIS IS GORGEOUS. Goodness, it could have no lyrics at all and I could continue to listen to it because that music is amazing!! And that's the sort of melody that kinda gives you chills. This is lovely. xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I do think this would fit rather well with the Thor theme! It's a very lovely song. Thanks for sharing it. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! No problem, and glad you enjoyed it! :D

      Delete

Template by Sora Templates. Design by Alexa @ Summer Snowflakes. Button by Mae from Superswankified. Powered by Blogger.