As I’ve mentioned before, I really enjoy finding YouTube artists, because they’re always incredibly talented, and honestly, I sometimes lik...

Melodic Mondays: Stitches - Shawn Mendes - Violin cover by Daniel Jang

As I’ve mentioned before, I really enjoy finding YouTube artists, because they’re always incredibly talented, and honestly, I sometimes like their takes better than the original songs. :p

As for this one, I don’t know if I’d say I like it better than the original, but it is a beautiful version of it and I love how he made just those three instruments work together to bring every perfect element necessary to this piece (sidenote: I think the landscape is the sort of place Elliot would love to sit and draw in. Not necessarily drawing that place, but just drawing inspiration from the place itself. ;) ).


So what do you all think of the song? Do you ever listen to covers? If so, what’s a favorite of yours? Can’t wait to hear from you, and I will see you in that comment section!

Also, I made a YouTube playlist of my past Melodic Mondays! I haven’t added all the songs to it yet (still working on that, since I’ve been doing them for like two years now. :p ), but I have begun! So if you ever want to look back on the different songs I’ve shared, the link to the playlist is here. :)




You may also like

1 comment:

  1. I don't listen to many covers usually. But I do enjoy Bailey Jehl and Spencer Kane's mashup of Selena Gomez's "It Ain't Me" and Justin Bieber's "Sorry:" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHUaO5i_ok4. It's beautiful. Anthem Lights, the band that Spencer Kane is in, does a lot of great covers as well.

    https://teensliveforjesus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Template by Sora Templates. Design by Alexa @ Summer Snowflakes. Button by Mae from Superswankified. Powered by Blogger.